Commercial Sponsorship & Advertising
The Air Force Commercial Sponsorship and Advertising Program, in conjunction with the programs of the 71st Force Support Squadron, is the only authorized program providing civilian businesses inside-the-gate promotional benefits and direct access to a military market. 100 percent of the funds received through The Air Force Commercial Sponsorship & Advertising Program go directly into the Morale, Welfare & Recreation (MWR) fund, which is responsible for facilitating on-base special events and programs for military families.
Commercial Advertising offers the opportunity to display your company’s information on a variety of print and digital media platforms. Advertisers are guaranteed the promotion of their products, services, and businesses within the Vance AFB military and civilian community.
Market your business behind the gate with 71st Force Support Squadron (FSS), the most effective way to reach Vance Military, families and Civilian workforce. Sponsorship provides a way for companies to give financially or in-kind to the Morale, Welfare and Recreation programs in exchange for exclusive benefits and access to a diverse military & civilian community.
In exchange for financial and in-kind support such as gift certificates, services, food, prizes and giveaways; sponsors are provided publicity through a variety of media channels, recognition on promotional materials and Interactive opportunities.
Types Of Sponsorship
- Gifts and donations are where sponsors donate product, monies or services to a particular Services event or program. Gifts and donations can be accepted for any Services event. Costs of the donation may not be charged in any way to the Federal Government.
- Unsolicited sponsorships are initiated by the vendor with a general interest in a particular program or event. The Sponsorship Coordinator works closely with sponsor to identify specific events which match the needs of both parties. Unsolicited Sponsorships are a quick and simple process.
- Solicited Sponsorship, the Force Support Squadron publicly announces that they are seeking sponsorship for a particular program or event. Solicited sponsorships have formal type procedures.
Event Benefits Include:
- Logo on Pre-event marketing Materials & event t-shirt
- Exhibitor space at event, canopy if applicable, chairs & table
- Event Sponsor acknowledgment on email and FSS social media
- Sponsor advertisement on digital large scrolling banner on the FSS website www.vanceafb71fss.com with link to business page
- Digital ad on 16 bowling monitors and 8 lower displays
- Banner (sponsor supplies) at event
- Business inserts in monthly Newcomer Bags
How are we doing?
Share your feedback about this facility through the Interactive Customer Evaluation (ICE) Website.